Legility seeks an experienced attorney with a background in UK/EU financial services regulation to assist the busy corporate legal department of a prominent financial services company located in downtown Boston. This is a remote assignment for an indefinite duration. We anticipate the attorney will be working 10-15 hours per week to start.
- At least five to seven years of experience, preferably in a top law firm or large, active corporate environment
- Experience with cryptocurrency and/or AML strongly preferred
- Exceptional research and writing abilities
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and good judgement
- Strong academic credentials from a top tier law school
- Active law license in the jurisdiction of residence