Legility seeks a corporate attorney with healthcare experience to assist a Nashville-based healthcare corporation as Director, Corporate Counsel. The Director, Corporate Counsel will draft and negotiate complex agreements, provide legal guidance relating to day-to-day contract and corporate governance issues, and advise on material risks and requirements of competitive governmental procurements. This is a permanent position requiring active licensure in Tennessee and location in Nashville.
- Review competitive governmental solicitations (e.g., RFPs) to identify risks, ensure compliance with material terms, and assist in developing bid strategy to optimize resultant contractual terms.
- Draft, negotiate, and administer a variety of complex agreements including service contracts with local, state, and federal governmental entities, vendor contracts, physician agreements, employment agreements, leases, and other legal documents.
- Assess contracts from a legal and risk standpoint to provide counsel to company personnel.
- Prepare preapproved contract templates for use by field personnel to standardize contracting.
- Oversee the management of contracts and work closely with various departments to ensure proper maintenance and retention of contracts.
- Juris Doctorate Degree from an ABA-accredited institution.
- 3+ years of corporate healthcare contracts experience
- Government contracting experience preferred
- Active license to practice law in Tennessee